Brewed Coffee Delivery
Convenience, consistency and coffee confidence
Beautiful Event Coffee
From dark roast espresso blends, to delicate floral single origins, we will make sure you drink the coffee you love (our we can choose for you!)
Hot coffee daily at work!
20 cups of Melbourne's best, hot and waiting when you arrive at work!
Call us 1300 980 620
- What is an Airpot?
- A vacuum sealed, three-litre insulated thermos. When you push down on the lever hot, delicious coffee comes out!
- What is "batch brew"?
- Brewing more than one cup of coffee at a time. Our precision Brewer produces a "batch" of 20 coffees at a time
- How many cups in an "Batch" or Airpot?
- Each Airpot contains (3 Litres) which is equal to 20 long blacks depending on your chosen cup size.
- Do they stay hot for long?
- Yes! We invested in the best equipment from the United States and they stay piping hot for 12+ hours! We preheat the Airpots with boiling hot water prior to brewing into them which also adds to the temperature.
- How does it work?
- We deliver and set up the coffee for you & return the next day to collect OR replace them with fresh coffee (yum)
- The more you buy the more you save
- Each cup is expertly brewed, balanced and tastes sweet... NEVER bitter or sour!
- Cups and lids are included, and we can also supply milk, sugar and brewed tea
Birthed out of Specialty Coffee in Melbourne our founder Jonathon is an expert barista, barista trainer, International coffee judge and more. Having worked for the world top roasters and baristas Jonathon has decided to "close the gap" between what is available at your local top cafe and what is available at work and events. Roasted and sourced in Melbourne.
How we brew.
Our specialty grade beans (above 86 points) are fresh harvest (2018 harvest) and roasted locally at Symmetry Roasters - The Age 2013 Best Boutique Roaster! We grind your chosen single origin or blend using precision Mahlkoenig EK-43 Coffee Grinder. We then brew with absolute consistency into 3 Litre (15 cup) stylish Airpots that keep the coffee piping hot and fresh all day. Each pot is lovingly sealed with blue tape so you know its approved by our founder to be balanced and sweet!
Why Batch Brew
- Coffee stays hot and fresh for 12+ hours
- No power or water required
- No barista nor staff required
- No cleaning or grinding, no packing up, no set up.
- No bean costs incurred
- No machine or equipment rental or cost incurred
What say ye?
"I am pleased to support Promised land and coffee as a great initiative and business that has
found a niche in the highly populated coffee market. It is my belief this business has great opportunity to succeed and provide coffee drinker an alternative, accessible and affordable solution to their everyday cup of joe. Jonathan has committed time and thought to research and developing a strong brand that will stand up in a crowded market and create a point of difference. I wish him the very best with Promised land and coffee and look forward to seeing the business thrive and become a household" - Joanna Reymond, Reymond Communications.
"The service provided by Promised Land is excellent from start to finish. The product is of fantastic quality, and a wonderful option for hassle-free, tasty coffee. We have worked together on many off site events, and all of our clients are blown away by the product." - Kelly, Events Manager.